Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Coloring Down the Lines - with a NEW Twist!

We have a new treat for you!  If you started at Robbie's site, then you have heard the word... we are branching out - we are still Coloring Down the Lines - using the Stampin' Up! Color Coach, but we are adding a feature each week... so... in addition to using the color of the week, Island Indigo, we also must have a LEAF in our project... That being said, I chose the Island Indigo, Rose Red, and Garden Green combo (because the other was just too hard for me - but this was really no picnic either.  I love a good challenge!  Here is what I have:
I used the following:
paper: Whisper White, Rose Red, Island Indigo print from the Designer Series paper Regals stack
Ink: Garden Green and Island Indigo
Stamps:  Lots of Thanks

and... : Flowering Flourishes

I also used the Boho Blossom punch and pearls to top it off!
Thanks for stopping by - now hop over to Carol's Cards and see how she incorporated the new Leaf into her challenge!

1 comment:

  1. Great card! Love your class schedule. Need to get my act together after Jess and family move in so I can schedule some.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...