Friday, November 1, 2013

Feeling Grateful - Fall Inspiration!

Happy November!  Halloween is over, and I am feeling grateful for the season ahead... family, FOOD, and festivities.  (Did I mention FOOD?).  Did you notice that I changed the design at the top of my site?  It was a spooky Halloween header, now it is Fall-ish.  I did this using the Stampin' Up! software called My Digital Studio... more about that in a minute... but now, Friday inspriation - as promised...
Mini Muslin Bags


Did you see the Mini Muslin Bag?  How cute would this be on your Thanksgiving table?  You could personalize each bag with your guest's monogram, and fill it with potpourri or even little edible goodies. 

Now, on with the show... I was telling you about MDS (Stampin' Up! has their own digital software!)... and it is on sale!!  You can get a free 30 day trial of MDS HERE, and there are some FREEBIE downloads too...  but for the next week, Stampin' Up! is also doing more!  You can get 30% off the MDS downloads!  Check these out!  Create holiday gifts, by making personalized calendars, cards, and even digital scrapbooks (many of our templates are as easy as drag your pictures in and drop them!) that you can get printed (right here, I might add) and ready to put under the tree on Christmas Eve!  Email me and I'll tell you all about it!

I have gotten many requests for my November class schedule.  I apologize for the delay... as the season gets busier, so does my family schedule, and my craft events schedule.  I should have it up before Monday!  Thanks for your patience!

2 comments:

  1. Love the 'Champagne' glitter paper on the card - it adds so much to it! (Patti)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...