Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Coloring Down the Lines - Blushing Bride with a twist

What could be better than a bride with lace?  Well, good question!  If you started with Robbie's site, InkedX2, then you know what I am talking about...  This week's Coloring Down the Lines challenge is focusing on Blushing Bride, and the recommended Color Coach combinations - I chose the Blushing Bride, Pear Pizazz and Early Espresso combination... but wait, there's more... our added twist this week is to add lace to your card...I didn't want to rush the season, but these colors said "love note" to me!

Here's what we've got:





I love how all of these framelits and the thinlits worked together... I used the Hearts a Flutter stamp set, with the coordinating Hearts a Flutter Thinlits.












Here's a closer look at how I threaded the "xoxo" thinlit cut - This is just one of the bonus dies in the Circle Card Thinlit Die set.

I stamped the background with the En Francais stamp for a romantic look.




I can't wait to see what Carol has done over at her site, Carol's Cards!

Please be sure to stop  back soon, as I have so much to show you!  Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. So crafty you are, Amanda. I love the way you used the lace, and that thinlit, terrific. Great card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...