Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Coloring Down the Lines - Marina

Thanks for hopping by - If you are coming from Robbie's blog, then you know what we are doing... if you started here, keep hopping and you'll circle back!  Today's coloring down the lines color is Marina Mist...  we also were to use Real Red and Olive Green - and an added twist - use a holiday sentiment... 
Here's what I have done:
I used our Holiday washi tape and the Mosaic punch to form an ornament...  but, as always around the holidays, what do you do with the left-overs...  well, you make Christmas gift tags... of course!
I used the "ornament" I popped out to make this fab gift tag...and do you see something new??  Well, something you will see in our upcoming catalog is being used here on this tag...So... sneak peek alert!!  New Tag topper punch!!  The new catalog begins on January 3rd, so get ready for fun!

Now hop on over to Carol's Cards and see what she's done today!  Thanks for hopping by!






1 comment:

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...