Monday, December 2, 2013

Last Chance and MORE 24 hr deals!

Hello everyone!  What a crazy-busy time!  In addition to the busy holiday season, I've had sick kids :( !  It is so hard to see your kids not feeling well...  hopefully we are at the end of it here...  (I may have said that last week!)  In the meantime, I didn't want you to miss out on the very end of the Holiday Sale - and as an added bonus, they have added a few more one-day deals!  You can see all of the sale stuff HERE, but I thought you would want to see the bonus deals, so I've got them here for you:

Envelope Liners Framelits Dies
Envelope Liners Framelits Dies
Price: $26.95 $18.87
Expressions Thinlits Dies
Expressions Thinlits Dies
Price: $24.95 $17.47
Extra-Large Gift Box
Extra-Large Gift Box
Price: $3.95 $2.77
Holly Jolly Greetings Simply Sent
Holly Jolly Greetings Simply Sent
Price: $14.95 $10.47
Large Rhinestone Basic Jewels
Large Rhinestone Basic Jewels
Price: $4.95 $3.47
Snowflake Season Simply Sent
Snowflake Season Simply Sent
Price: $14.95 $10.47
Be sure to check back tomorrow!  Even though this Holiday Sale will be done, new Weekly Specials should start tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...