Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Coloring Down the Lines - Soft Sky

Hello!  Hope you are having a nice week so far ~ it's HumpDay...  so if you are joining me from Robbie's blog, welcome - and you know the drill - if you are starting here... welcome and here's the deal...  Our group challenges each other, to leave the comforts of our zones, and to use our Stampin' Up! Color Coach.  This week's color combination that I chose was Soft Sky, Pear Pizazz, and Blushing Bride.  I thought this would be a great soft combo to use with my watercolor brush!  YAY!!  Here's what I've got:

Not great pictures, but you get the idea...  soft flowers, with Soft Sky water pained in the vases, and a small touch of gold to add that trendy flair!  I have used the Vivid Vases stamp, the Finishing Touches Edgelits Dies for that fancy border on the Blushing Bride cardstock, a little strip of Gold Foil Sheets to add a bit of flair, and a piece of that new Gold Baker's Twine to add a bow!  I just used my standard ink pads, and used an Aqua Painter and Watercolor paper to make this card work!  I love that you don't have to be an expert to get great results with this technique... 

Now hop over to Helen over at Blue Dahlia Designs to see what she has for us this week - I am sure it will be worth it!!  Have a great day!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...