Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Coloring Down the Lines- Wild Wasabi

Even if you don't like this color (and how could you not??), Wild Wasabi is just fun to say!  If you started at Robbie's blog, you know what I am doing... if not, here we go...  Each week we pick a color from the Stampin' Up! Color Coach, put on our big girl panties, and step right out of our comfort zones!  This week's color combos we've got are Wild Wasabi, So Saffron, and Perfect Plum...  added bonus: Use a punch!  I am also playing along with the Challenge Facebook page: Can You Case it?  Here is their sketch (and the challenge was to make your own DSP:
and here's what I have that fits both challenges!
I've used the new Scalloped Tag Topper Punch, and I used the bundle from the new Occasions catalog that include the Petite Petals Punch and the Petite Petals stamp set.  I made my own "DSP" using plain white card stock, shaving cream, and Wild Wasabi re-inker.

Now hop on over to my buddy Helen's site, Blue Dahlia Designs and see what she's come up with this week!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...