Sunday, January 19, 2014

Fun with Colors!

Hello!  Today I was playing with colors and the new Fresh Prints Designer Series Paper Stack, when I ran across a great sketch on the Techno Stamper Challenge site.  I couldn't resist playing with the placement of the DSP... Here is their sketch:
 Instead of putting the DSP in the large pennant, I decided to try it somewhere else... Here's what I've got:
I embossed the pennant with the Beautifully Baroque Embossing folder, added a little Baked Brown Sugar Ruffle Stretch Trim, and used the new Simple Stems stamps...  although many of the stamps in this set coordinate with the Secret Garden Framelits, alas, this flower didn't... I think it fit just perfectly in the Labels Collection framelit however!  Lucky me! 

Stop back tomorrow to see what I have done for the new Challenge site:  Can You CASE it?  This is a new weekly challenge site that some friends and I are working on...  Get in on the action!  Thanks for stopping by!


1 comment:

  1. Very pretty, love how that flower fits on the labels collection die cute. Really pretty. Haven't inked that set up yet. I love the way you laid out the paper too. Awesome job, thanks so much for playing along with my sketch challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...