Thursday, January 23, 2014

It's all about the LOVE!

Okay - sorry... I promised you a Love inspired Valentine card earlier in the week, but was so excited with the card that I made, that I mailed it off to a friend - AND FORGOT TO TAKE A PICTURE FIRST!  Then we had a sick boy, a board meeting, and life... and here it is already Thursday!  Oh my!  I will try to get a few more samples up here over the weekend!  Don't forget my Sale-a-bration Open House and Rubber Garage Sale on Sunday, Jan. 26 from 3-7pm  - you won't believe what you will be making...  I need rsvp's to be sure I have enough cool stuff prepped to keep you busy!  Join my Meet Up group for free, and never miss any of my last minute classes!

I made this love inspired card for the brand new Can You Case It? challenge website.  This site is SO new, that the mechanics are still in the works... In the meantime, you can find the Case of the Week and the entries on their Facebook page:  Can You Case It? .
Here is their sketch (but I just went with theme - and lots of little hearts :) )

And here is what I did!

I used the wonderful Envelope Punch Board to make this cutie... and if you are taking my Upcoming Valentine card classes (morning)  or evening, you can too!

Don't know about the Punch Board?  watch this!





2 comments:

  1. OOOO love it! Great job! Thanks for posting to CYCI.
    Eva

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...