Thursday, January 16, 2014

Valentine WOW swap card!!

Good morning, my little crafties!  Today I am sharing with you the swap card I made recently for the Valentine WOW Swap at Stampin' Up! Leadership 2014.  Because this card has so much going on, and many cool-i-o details, I am giving you several pictures!  Hope you like it!  I will give details below the pictures!
Closed - See that adorable hanging heart??

Inside - here is where you write your love note!

Inside the flip piece - just a small detail that sparkles

Gotta have a little love for the inside!

This is the outside of the "privacy flap"... embossed and blinged out - What you write in your Valentine Card should be for your intended's eyes only!


I have used no stamps here (gulp)... only a bit of everything else!  I used the Raspberry Ripple and Whisper White cardstock and Silver Glimmer paper.  I then used my Big Shot and the Magnetic Platform to do all of the rest - that's right  -  it did all of the heavy lifting in this card!  I used the Label Card Thinlit Die (with a small modification) to cut the base of the card.  I then used the Labels Collection Framelits Dies to create the silver glimmer "frame".  I used all of the bonus dies in the Circle Card Thinlits Die set for both the heart and  the little xoxo cut out.  I finished it off with the Delicate Designs Textured Impressions Embossing folder to emboss the privacy flap...  Still think you don't need a Big Shot!  This fab machine does it all!   

Stop back tomorrow for some bonus weekend inspiration!  Let's get your craft on this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...