Sunday, February 23, 2014

Can You Case It? Flowers!!

Good morning, everyone, and welcome to a brand-new week - which brings a fresh challenge at Can You Case it? !!  The reason I am so excited, is that we are now a full-blown website (but we won't be closing our Facebook page).  This week's challenge is 'flowers'.  My last several cards have been all about flowers, and I am thinking this is mostly dreaming on my part... snow, snow, snow!!  So, I will show you the pictures of my card here, and will apologize in advance for the backdrop and lighting...  First time we've seen the sun here in Chicago, so I wanted to take these pictures in natural light!  Here we go:


This is one of those ever-popular "cards in a box" style cards, using the Saleabration paper that comes FREE right now with a $50 order!    I have also used Crisp Cantaloupe, Whisper White and Pistachio Pudding cardstock, and all of those inks, also choosing to add a bit of Summer Starfruit ink for the yellow flowers.  I have used the Holiday Ornaments framelits to make the flower vases (I just snipped the bottoms off with my snips), and I used the new Petite Petals bundle to make the flowers...  This bundle gives you 6 different flower stamps, and the punch that coordinates with them!  I also used the Little Leaves sizzlit die to make the leaves and stems!  I love this little guy, which is absolutely perfectly sized for using on all kinds of cards...

If you would like to make a card like this, please contact me!  I would be glad to send you instructions with your order of the supplies used here!  Have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...