Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Coloring Down the Lines - Gumball Green

Good morning!  Time again to HOP!!  Hope you are ready for some "Clean and Simple" fun!  You may have started with Robbie, and that is good, but if you are starting here, just keep hopping around the bend, and you will circle back to her for sure!

This week we were to use Gumball Green, and I chose the So Saffron, Melon Mambo combo.  I really wanted to watercolor (when do I not??), so I used a flower stamp to play with ink, (plus I think I may be getting a bit itchy for Spring)!  I used my waterpens to really get things flowing.  The added piece this week is "clean and simple", but to accomplish this with the watercoloring, I chose to not add any other elements.  I don't often make square cards anymore because we no longer sell square envelopes - but with the amazing Envelope Punch Board - I can make my own custom envelopes in a snap!

Here's what I've got for you:
Now hop on over to Joni and see what she has for us this week!  Don't forget to do the whole loop, you won't want to miss Robbie!

1 comment:

  1. So pretty. Your coloring is so nice. I, too, love to watercolor and miss my watercolor crayons. You did a great job.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...