Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Coloring Down the Lines - Primrose Pink

Hello all - it's Wednesday, and time for another Coloring Down the Lines blog hop!  If you hopped from Robbie, then you get it.... Today's Color Coach challenge is to use Primrose Pink, and the combinations chosen for us by the Coach.  I chose the combo of Primrose Pink, Summer Starfruit, and Basic Grey.  Last time we came by this color, I used the other colors, and since this is to make us grow...  We also were required to use a little scoring in our card.  As we learned this week... it is hard to photograph the scoring, particularly if you are doing "soft scoring" using your trimmer instead of the scoreboard...  Here's what I've got:

 And here is a closer-up shot of the scoring.  I chose to score once down both sides, and twice at the bottom.
I hope you enjoyed this!  Please hop on over to Helen's website, you just know it'll rock!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...