Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Coloring Down the Lines - Wisteria

Helloooo - we're under here... buried under the snow!  Here is Chicago we just keep on getting  more snow!  Parking lots are running out of places to park because they are filled with these huge snow mountains... meanwhile, safe and warm in my studio, I have been a-crafting!  If you started this journey this morning at Robbie's blog, they you are clued in... Today, using the Color Coach's selection for Wisteria Wonder, we have to make a project... and the newer "twist" element... It has to be a CASE from Pinterest... Well, who couldn't find inspiration here!!!  I chose the color combo Wisteria Wonder, Soft Sky, and Sahara Sand.. Here is what I have...
The original card on Pinterest is a baby card, and it looks like this:

And you can see the original post HERE
In addition to changing the colors (per our challenge), I thought it would work as a birthday card, so I changed the sentiment - then I thought the "bubbles" would be cute with the new Saleabration only embossing folder, and I added an uber-cute candy dot to the sentiment banner to continue the theme! 

Now hop on over to Joni's blog and see what she cased from Pinterest this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...