Monday, February 3, 2014

Who's up for a Challenge??

Good morning, and happy Monday (ugh!).  For those of you who watched the Superbowl last night, I am sorry.  Not the best game I've seen...  but on to cards!

Today I have made this card for the Can You Case It? Challenge!  Each Monday a new card is posted, and you are to CASE it (Copy And Share Everything)....  Use your Stampin' Up! products for a chance to be selected the weekly winner!!  You can use it as a sketch, or just a vibe to get you going...  this week, use my card to inspire you to make something with banners (all the rage).    Here's what I've got...  I made two different cards, from the same colors, just moved one little horizontal banner forward... Check it out!

Loving this stamp set - Perfect Pennants Stamp set, and the coordinating  Banners Framelits... Of course, you can get them as a bundle and save 15%!  Come Play Along!!

Stop back tomorrow for Valentine fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...