Friday, March 21, 2014

Can You Case It? - Feelin' Lucky??

Hello everyone - as promised earlier in the week, I wanted to pass on my card entry in the Can You Case It challenge this week.  This week's theme was GREEN...  sounds funny for a theme, but we thought it could be Spring, or St. Patty's day, or just somethin' green (oooh, how about a money holder for gifting??).  I went with the St. Patty's day theme, as I just had to find a way to use this very fabulous gold sequin trim!  Here's what I did.



Here's what I used, and if you love them as much as I do, be sure to take advantage of the free stuff you can earn for Sale-a-bration through March 31!!  Click here to browse!
Cardstock: 
  1. Gumball Green (this perfect green is an "In-color", meaning that it will be going away as of May 31.  If you love it as much as I do, be sure to place your order for the paper, ink pads, INK REFILLS, markers, etc... asap because once the "retiring list" comes out next month, as soon as the stuff is gone, it's gone!)
  2. Designer Series Paper Stack in the In-colors (you got it - same note as above, and it coordinates perfectly with those great colors!  This paper is double-sided for all of you scrapbookers out there - tons of options)
  3. Whisper White - my go to cardstock - never used it? Give it a try - you will never go back.
Punches:
  1. Full heart punch.  I used this to punch three hearts which I put the points in the middle to form a shamrock.
  2. small heart punch - can't believe how often I use this little guy.  I just punched one from scraps of the DSP used in the bigger hearts, and flipped it over.
Other:
  1. Arrows Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.  This is a new one from our newer spring catalog.  Good for so many reasons, and perfect for the geometric or masculine cards you may make!
  2. Gold sequin trim - oh yeah, this is a show stopper.  String a length across your card, and/or pull a few sequins off to add just a little splash of gold.  Looks like gold coins here to me!
Be sure to get on over to the Can You Case it Challenge this week .  There is still time to post an entry... And, this weekend a whole new challenge will be added!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...