Saturday, March 29, 2014

Can You Case It? In Colors

I have to say, Summer Starfruit was not my favorite color when it was first introduced as an In-Color in 2012.  But, now, as they are getting ready to retire it (get those colors while you can), it has grown on me.

I made this card for my Design Team submission for the Can You Case It challenge website.  The challenge this week is to use the retiring In-colors.  I only used the one, then I used Smokey Slate and Basic Grey... Here is what I've got:

Here it the front of the card:

 It is a fancy fold card, know as a "twisted easel".  The top twists back, and anchors on the popped up message on the inside like this:


Here are the supplies I used:
Cardstock: Summer Starfruit, Smokey Slate, and Basic Grey
Designer Series Paper:  Sweet Sorbet (Saleabration - free with a purchase, and available only until the end of March.
Stamp: See ya Later (also a free Saleabration item)
Ink: Basic Grey
Other tools:  Scallop circle punch, banner punch (yep - Saleabration again), and labels framelets, and a sponge!

If you would like to play with us this week, be sure to go to Can You Case It and enter you card!  If you would like to order any of these great supplies, and get some fun, free stuff that is only available until the end of March, then go to my store and browse HERE

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...