Sunday, March 2, 2014

Can You Case It? (it's a sketch challenge!)



Hello everyone!  I hope you all had a wonderful weekend.  My husband worked all weekend this week, so I had all four of my crazy little banshees all to myself...  makes for fun, but also makes for one tired Mom!  This week, over at Can You Case It? we have a great new sketch challenge for you.  Eva created this little beauty - and we are challenging you to come play along!  Here is the sketch:
and here is what I have done with it:



I very rarely use doubled-up dimensionals, but this week, because of the busy background under my sentiment, I did it just to set it off a bit like this:


I have used:
Cardstock:  Whisper White and Night of Navy, and Silver glimmer paper for the Stars
Ink:  Cherry Cobbler and Night of Navy
Stamps:  Just Sayin" and Words of Courage
Framelets: Word Bubbles, and Deco Labels
Ribbon: Cherry Cobbler Chevron ribbon
Check out the challenge over at The Paper Players (#185)
Please be sure to stop by Can You Case It? this week and enter our challenge!  I can't wait to see what you make!

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely thank-you! Love your patriotic theme....a wonderful tribute to the armed forces! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Paper Players!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...