Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Coloring Down the Lines - Basic Black

Good Morning - Wednesday again and time to HOP!!  If you began with Robbie over at Inkedx2 then you started in a great place... if you are starting here, just keep going forward and you will circle back.  Today's Coloring Down the Lines challenge color is Basic Black.  I chose the Basic Black, Smokey Slate and Bermuda Bay combo.  The added piece today was to use something metalic...glimmer paper, ribbon, sequin trim, etc... Here's what I have:


I used: cardstock - basic black, smokey slate, watercolor paper and silver foil
ink - bermuda bay
stamps - Too Kind, Express Yourself
dies - Delicate Doilies Sizzlit - for the foil paper

Now hop on over to Helen's site, Blue Dahlia Designs!  Thanks for hopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...