Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Can You Case it - Sketch Challenge!

Hello - and happy post-Easter chocolate withdraws...  I am showing you the card I submitted to the Can You Case It design team this week.  This week's challenge is a sketch.  I love sketch challenges when I am feeling a bit stuck - they unstick you every time!~ 

Here is the sketch:

and here is what I did with it:

Simple card, but I though it would make a less feminine wedding card, or even a nice graduation card! 

If you would like to play along this week with us at Can You Case It, please just click on the link and upload your card...  You do NOT have to have a blog, or website - you can do it straight from Pinterest or Facebook!  Need help?  Leave a comment on our website over there and let us know where you have the picture stored... we can help you get it uploaded in no time!  Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to stop back tomorrow to see what is happening in our weekly Coloring Down the Lines Blog Hop!!  See you then!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...