Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Coloring Down the Lines - Crumb Cake

It is Wednesday - Let's hop!  If you started with Robbie, then you are moving right along!  This week's challenge was to use the Color Coach's selection for Crumb Cake, and I opted for the Garden Green and Cajun Craze combo... we also had to use lace in the card...  Have you ever just felt like you were forcing it?  Well, that was me this week.  Here's what I have for you, such as it is...
I guess it isn't as bad as I thought - or maybe I am just tired!!  PLEASE keep hopping!  You have a good line of folks to look forward to today, beginning with Carol!  She's bound to cheer you up!!  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...