Friday, May 23, 2014

Birthday Bash - and the gifts are for YOU!


Hello everyone!  Well, each year, since I have been a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, I have offered a special for you on my birthday... well, my birthday came and went this year - in a crazy flurry of activity, and I didn't get the special posted in time!  Ugh!  Sorry for those of you who were waiting to get the deals!  So, this year I will go a bit BIGGER for you!  This year, for one weekend only (Friday, 5/23-Monday, 5/26) I will give you 20% off your order (not including tax and shipping).  This includes everything - from the Big Shot all the way to the Clearance Rack!  Don't miss the fun!

To get the discount, you can either email me here, or you can shop online using the Hostess Code: GP4YTXR6.  

If you chose to shop online, you will need to have a PayPal account so that I can refund the 20% as there is no way to do this through my online store. Also, If you place an order of $50 or more, I will mail you a free brand new Catalog  - this one is amazing!  So what are you waiting for?  Get shopping! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...