Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Coloring Down the Lines - Joni's pick!

Hello and happy Wednesday!  Today is Coloring Down the Lines Blog Hop day, and we have a treat for you today!  If you are hopping here from Robbie, then you are right on track, but if you are starting here, that is good too, and you can just keep a hoppin' and you will circle around. 

Today in our challenge, a photo was chosen by Joni from the Design Seeds page... Here's what we have for inspiration today:
 and the corresponding Stampin' Up! colors:
 And here is what I've done...

After completing and taking this photo, I realized that I was supposed to add distressing to this card...  I did use just the one red and one yellow, so maybe the "stamping off" will count as distressing?  Sorry I missed that!  I have only used the Too Kind stamp set today - that is a first for me!  I also used the Candy Dots in the Regals Collection - really starting to love these little buggers!

Now hop on over to Carol's Cards and see what she's got for you today!  We have a full boat today, so sit back and relax and hop along!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...