Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Coloring Down the Lines - new palette

Hello again - it's Wednesday!  That means it is time to hop hop hop!  If you started with Robbie, then you have seen the picture and color palette we are using this week... but if you are starting here, we have a lot to show you - you will eventually hop back to Robbie - we are one happy circle of friends!

Here is today's photo and corresponding Stampin' Up! colors:

Although Stampin' Up! doesn't have a vibrant lime color, you can still get the tropical feel from combining the other greens! 
Here is what I have done this week:
I have used the various greens to give depth and texture to the leaves, and I have used both Secret Garden and Summer Silhouettes stamp sets to create them.  I used the Papillon Potpourri stamps for the butterfly, and the Peaceful Petals stamps for the sentiment.  This is Soft Suede ribbon, and for punches I used both the Petite Petals punch and the small butterfly punch! And, of course, you can find all of these amazing things in my 24/7 online store!  I hope you enjoyed this card...  Now hop along - you have much to see... your next stop is Carol, and I just know you will love it!  Thanks for stopping by!


1 comment:

  1. Oh, Amanda, this is super gorgeous! I am making these! Great job, girl. Puts mine to shame... Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...