Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Coloring Down the Lines - rectangles

Hello and happy Wednesday... If you are here from Robbie's website, then you know what we are up to lately... we use a picture, with the Stampin' Up! color translation to give us ideas on what me are supposed to do - which is hard already, but we have an added piece, which this week is Layered Rectangles... well, gotta say - I love this picture.  and I love the colors, so I tried something different - I made wall art...  Lots of texture to set off the neutrals...Here was our inspiration picture (which I was able to choose this week):


with the Stampin' Up! tranlated colors (we didn't have a similar blue):

and here is my wall art - this is a 12x12 frame;

I can't wait to hang it in my studio - I will list all of the embossing folders I used in tomorrow's post!  Now hop on over to Carol's website and see what she's got for us!
 



3 comments:

  1. Wow this is fabulous! You did an awesome job with this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Robbie! I really enjoy this new challenge format - and I LOVED this picture!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...