Thursday, May 8, 2014

It's not Too Late - Can You Case It?

Welcome back to another week over at Can You Case it...  This week's challenge was to make a single layer card - no matting, no embellishments - harder than it sounds, but fun none the less!  Here is what I did for the challenge:
So, It looks like it has lace on it, but it doesn't... what I did was used our Delicate Details Lace tape, which is actually sticky-backed, and put it on the cardstock.  Then I inked the paper using our very new (and not released yet ) In- Color, Blackberry Blast - which I have to say is luscious, and inked the cardstock.  I stamped the images and sentiment using black Staz-on ink, then I very carefully removed the lace tape... You can actually reuse it as a mask, or I may use it as is since it is now a beautiful color!  It gives this card texture without adding any layers at all!

Be sure to Stop over at Can You Case It and give this week's One Layer challenge a try!  We would love to have you join us!  The challenge runs until Saturday at midnight, then the voting begins!  Hope to see something you've made!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...