Thursday, May 22, 2014

Swap crazy!

Last week I had the rare pleasure of joining many of my fellow demonstrators for a team meeting.  It is always fun to hear about all of the exciting details of incentive trips, and catch up with each other.  Another great thing about getting together with other Stampin' Up! demonstrations, is that we SWAP cards!!  We share ideas, techniques, and styles to make us all just a bit more creative.  When we do this, it helps you too, because when you come to our classes, we have that many more ideas to share with you!  Here is what I made to trade:

In this card, I have used some new colors and new items from the upcoming catalog, as well as the texture from the current one - I have used Basic Grey paper and the honeycomb embossing folder (current), and the Moonlight Designer Series paper stack for the patterned paper, Hello Honey paper, Lost Lagoon ribbon and ink, and the Work of Art stamp set - you can see this is already one of my favorites!  This would be a quick card to whip out, and you could definitely make this one with your scraps!  Oh Happy Day!! I have lots of those!  Have a great day, and stop back soon - there is always something going on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...