Saturday, May 10, 2014

This I Love - Thank You

Hello!  It is another beautiful day in Chicago.  I can't tell you how much the wonderful green of late spring and time with a good friend improve my spirits... feels like I've been fed... So today was the perfect day to create my card for the Design Team over at Can You Case It.  This week's theme is "Thank You" cards... and since I am feeling so grateful today, I thought I would create it then quickly mail it...  Here it is:

If you don't recognize these stamps or the method of coloring... don't look surprise... I have news for you!  I am using two different stamp sets ( Blended Bloom - flower, and Work of Art - sentiment) from the upcoming catalog!  I am also using the very exciting new Blendabilities markers from the upcoming catalog.  The Blendabilities come in sets of three shades of the same color  - this is Pumpkin Pie, so you don't have to search for the right markers to use...  Doesn't this flower look real?  Love it!  I will be teaching classes in this technique as soon as the markers are released to the public... If you would like to get your hands on one of the new catalogs (they take effect June 2), I would love to get one to you!  Just leave a comment here, or email me and I will get one in your hands... 

WARNING:  this is one of the best catalogs we have ever had... do NOT open until you have at least two hours to yourself to dream!

I would love it if you would hop on over to Can You Case It and check it out... You can play along by submitting a thank you card, or you can just be inspired by our design team and fun contestant submissions!  You can even vote for your favorite contestant card !  Be sure to check it out!  Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...