Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Coloring Down the Lines - Joni's choice

Hello and welcome to Wednesday!  Today is the weekly Coloring Down the Lines blog hop - and we have a short but fun one!  If you started at Robbie, you are headed the right way... but we are a circle, so I guess there really isn't a wrong way!!  Today we have again used images from the Design Seeds website to inspire us - this time I didn't use the actual image for inspiration, but just the colors... Here is the picture:
Translated into Stampin' Up! colors, here's what we have...

 Pistachio Pudding
Pear Pizzazz
Garden Green
Basic Gray
Real Red
Blushing Bride

And just to add more interest, we had to use a non-standard fold... You all know how much I love the twisted easel card (because it really showcases the card front and makes for a great birthday card to sit on someone's desk)...  Here's what I did:
 And Close up (using the new framelits)
 And here is how you prop it up... You pop the sentiment up on a dimensional, and that is enough to give the front something to catch on when you prop it open... and it will sit like this on your desk or shelf!

I used the Flower Patch Stamp set... loving this one!  And - just to make it even better... it has a set of framelits to match, the Flower Fair Framelits!!

Of course if you want these or any other items, I have an online store that you can shop in 24 hours a day... (I know I do!!) .  Visit the store by clicking HERE!

Now hop along to Carol and see what she cooked up this week - I know I can't wait to check out everyone's fun fold idea!!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...