Thursday, June 19, 2014

It's not too late to CASE it!

I am on the Design Team of Can You Case it challenge website with a group of very talented ladies.  Each week we have a different challenge for you , and we encourage you to CASE (Copy And Share Everything) it - that means go ahead and copy away!  This week's challenge is Black and White...  It is harder than you think to make a card using only these two colors, and yet still give it some pizzazz.  If you would like to join this challenge this week (or any other...), just pop on over to Can You Case it.com and add your link... your link can be from a blog, Facebook, Pinterest, and if you are a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, you can even use your DBWS.  If you have any trouble, we are here to help!

Here is my design team submission this week:

I tried to give it a bit of life, yet keep it simple as I think these colors look best that way.  Now hop on over and give it a try yourself - you will be hooked!  Thanks for stopping by!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...