Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Coloring Down the Lines - and a sketch!

Hello!  Today is Wednesday, which means it is Coloring Down the Lines day.  If you started with Robbie, then you get it... we use a picture for inspiration - and here we go!

Here is the picture for the challenge, along with the Stampin' Up! colors that we need to use!
 
And here is what I have done:


I thought it would be fun to use a sketch from another challenge site also, so I played along with one of my favorites - The Paper Players
Now, Hop on over to Carol's blog and see what she has done this week!!

4 comments:

  1. Very nicely done. I love Perfect Cup, don't you? And the use of Hardwood is brilliant! Thanks for playing with the Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect Blend is such a great set! I love the Hardwood background and the rustic feel of your card! Thank you very much for joining us at The Paper Players this week! XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfectly executed, Amanda! I love the Hardwood background. The blue banners are the perfect punch of color! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Hardwood background and the splash of blue for the banners is a great matchup for the the Perfect Blend. Congrats on being a Cut Above!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...