Saturday, July 26, 2014

Hello there - it's been awhile...

Hello everyone - I have missed you all, and missed all of the fun here on my website...  Busy summer for the Frankel family - awesome trip to Yellowstone, then back for two days, and off to Salt Lake City, Utah to the Stampin' Up! convention where I learned all kinds of wonderful things to share with you.  Be sure to continue following my blog (this is easiest if you "follow by email" in the space on the right), so you won't miss any fun!

Today I am adding my submission for the Design Team for the Can You Case It challenge website.  If you haven't played here before, then you certainly should...This week's challenge is a Color Challenge.  We needed to use: Pool Party, So Saffron, and Smokey Slate.  Eva said she got the color combo idea by looking at the sky through her window! 





And here is what I have for you:
I have used the Big Shot Bigz die Flower Frenzy,  the Something to Say stamp set, ink in Pool Party, the new 1/4" cotton ribbon in Pool Party, the subtles color collection of Candy Dots, and cardstock in: Pool Party, So Saffron, Smokey Slate, and Whisper White. 

Thank you so much for stopping by, and please follow along as I add pictures of all of the "swap" cards I made for Convention this year, as well as pictures of great things that inspire great art!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...