Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Coloring Down the Lines - Summer Silhouettes

Hello!  Happy Wednesday!  If you are joining our weekly Coloring Down the Lines blog hop here, then you will just hop through the gang - we form a big loop - If you started with Robbie, then you already know what we are working with this week - here are the pictures and the colors we will be using :

and here is what I have done this week:

 
I wanted this card to look like flowers off a balcony, but it seemed flat to me - so I added some dimensional flowers using a few punches and Crisp Cantaloupe cardstock to layer a few flowers... I think it helped - what do you think??
Here is a closer view:


Go ahead now, and hop along to Carol's website and see what wonderful thing she has for you this week!  Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...