Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Coloring Down the Lines - water lilies

Good morning!  It is  Wednesday again, and therefore time again for our Coloring Down the Lines blog hop.  If you started with Robbie, then you are on the right track - but if you are starting here don't worry!  If you just keep hoping you will still see all of the inspiration!  Liz chose this picture this week from Design Seeds, and Robbie matched it up to our Stampin' Up! colors for our use!  Here is the picture we used:

and the corresponding Stampin' Up! colors:

The colors in this picture reminded me of Water Lilies.  I played  with the new Flower Fair framelits and inks and cardstock, and this is what I came up with:


I used the Gorgeous Grunge stamp for the Lost Lagoon spots on the sponged Pool Party background...  Otherwise, I really just used the framelits and the large oval punch to make the lilypads.  I added some pearls to make "bubbles".

Now hop along to see what Carol has for you this week!  Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Sweet card, Amanda. It looks like you can pick the flowers right off the page!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comments, Amanda, yours is spectacular! I love it...how did you come up with that? So awesome...Don't you just love the Lost Lagoon and Pool party together? Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...