I used the flower fair framelets, cut several times for each flower. I then spritzed all of the layers with water, and crunched them up in my hand. When they dried, I punched a hole in the middle and ran floral wire through all of the layers. I cut a strip of Daffodil Delight paper and snipped it with my fringe scissors and rolled it to make the flower centers. It is tough to see in the sunlight, but I also did another thing... I took a clear glass bottle and some white acrylic paint. I added several drops of Daffodil Delight re-inker to the paint to tint it. It is much more vibrant in person.
Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you will stop in on FRIDAY as it looks like I may just have an announcement for you!! Be sure to keep on hopping on over to Carol's website and see what she has for us this week! Have a great second half of your week!