Wednesday, September 10, 2014

coloring Down the Lines - Eat your Veggies

Hello there, Wednesday hoppers!  Today is a fine day for hopping- (for some... But not me... I broke a toe yesterday!). If you started with Robbie then you are one lucky stamper!  I know she has inspired you..., but if you are starting here, don't worry- just keep following the links and you will hook right around the horn to the beginning!
Here was the photo inspiration:

So when I saw this, i thought it may be fun to make a really "artsy" veggie card, so I pulled out one of my favorite stamp sets right now, Work of Art and got busy.  Reminder: this is not an exact replica, but rather an "inspired by" kind of thing...  So, are you feelin' it?


Please continue on your merry way now, and hop on over to Carol's website today - I bet hers will be fabulous (and completely different)!  Have a great day, and thank you for stopping by!!!

1 comment:

  1. You really captured the essense of the inspiration piece - way to go.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...