Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Coloring Down the Lines - soft flowers

Wednesday, Wednesday - nah nah, nah nah nah!!!  If you dropped by to hop, you are on the right track!  If you started with Robbie, then you know what we are up to this week...  We have a picture, we make a card...  we use the picture and the colors to give us some inspiration!  Here are the pictures we used to inspire this week:




I really wanted to make something soft that had the feel of this card, so I played around a bit with the inks and sponges, as well as the Flower Frenzy Bigz die.  I cut a bunch of flowers with the die, and used one of them as a mask to form the background... then I made a few 3d flowers, added the sentiment from the
So Very Happy stamp set, and here is the final result:

I hope you enjoy this week's hop - I know I am looking forward to getting over to Carol's card to see what she's done with this week's inspiration!  Be sure to stop back on Friday and see what fun I have been cooking this week!!  Thanks for stopping by~!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...