Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Coloring Down the Lines - Welcome!

Hello everyone!  It is Wednesday again, so let's HOP!!  If you started with Robbie this week, then you are already hopping along... if not, don't be alarmed - just keep on hopping and you will circle back to the beginning - with a circle, it doesn't really matter where you start or end!  Today's picture inspiration choice was from Helen.  Here was the inspiration:

and the corresponding Stampin' Up! color chart:

So this picture reminded me on Italy, actually, with the great doorways on every street.  I thought I would make a door myself...  Here's what I did this week:


The door to my house isn't green, it is a kind of red, and my stoop is stone, not wood, but it does have flower pots, and I hope others find it welcoming.  I couldn't capture that with this card, but I did want to photograph it in the morning light that I get at my front door, so that you still may get a bit of that.

Thank you so much for stopping by!  Now be sure to hop over to Carol to see what wonderful thing she has in store for you today! 

2 comments:

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...