Friday, October 3, 2014

Circles, Circles - Round and Round She Goes

Hello!  I have been running around in circles lately, balancing work, kids, life, and my crafting... basically like every other woman I know.  It really fits well for the theme over at the new weekly challenge website for which I am now designing, The Paper Plunge.  I am loving this new endeavor, and hope you feel like playing with us!  The amazing artists (and friends) I am working with over there are unbelievable artists!  Please swing by and check us out!

Here is what I have done with this week's CIRCLE theme:
 

 I made the "circles" on this card by making hot glue dots on a silicon sheet, then, when they cooled, I peeled them off and colored them with the new Blendabilities!  I swirled the markers around so the dots have "movement" in them.  I also added a few gold sequins just to add some sparkle. 

Here is a close up of the dots:
Kind of fun, right??
Here's what I used.
Cardstock: Naturals White, Crushed Curry, Basic Black, and Cherry Cobbler.
Stamps: this is that GREAT new stamp set that you can get for FREE with a qualifying party this month, called Good Greetings! See the picture below!
Other: Blendabilities in Pumpkin Pie, Cherry Cobbler, and Daffodil Delight.  I also used Gold Baker's Twine and Gold Sequin Trim 

    
Good Greetings


If you love this stamp set as much as I do, then send me a note and we will gather your friends for a fun fall workshop!  Thanks for stopping by - and be sure to stop over at The Paper Plunge and see what the other designers have made to inspire you!

1 comment:

  1. fun card, amanda! i've been wanting to try the glue technique...you've inspired me!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...