Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Coloring Down the Lines - Blended Blooms

Good morning, and happy Wednesday!  I am hoppin' with my friends today!  If you started with Robbie at Inkedxx2 then you are already inspired to go stamp something, but I beg you to hop through all of us here for full inspiration.

Today's inspiration piece is a pretty meadow flower picture...and I was excited to give it a whirl.  Here it is:
and the corresponding color chart:

In my card, I made a softer background, without stems visible - I just wanted the softness of a meadow to come across, so I sponged all three shades of the green into the background.  I then colored the flower with Melon Mambo Bledabilities, and cut the entire image out.  I popped the flower up on dimentionals, and this is where we ended up.



Thank you so much for stopping by!  Please continue your hop by popping over to Carol's cards to see what she has created today!  Please come back on Friday to see what I've done for the newest challenge over at the brand new Challenge site, The Paper Plunge!

1 comment:

  1. So pretty. I love the green sponging, and that flower is so vibrant. You did a good job with the Blendies. Great challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...