Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Coloring Down the Lines - farewell summer

Good morning and happy Wednesday!  If you are starting with me, you are doing just fine...Robbie is actually the first stop, but in a circle, does it really matter?  If you just keep hopping along, you will go full circle, and see all of the cards!

This week was tough for me,  long and hard, and this week's colors didn't really speak to me.  I was describing the colors to my sister, Jill, and without seeing the picture, she said, "oh, that's a sail boat scene - maybe some seagrass, and blue sky...".  Yeah, right.  She lives in Arizona, where they still have a bit of warmth.  Hard to muster a sailboat scene, when I am bundled down in my studio in bulky socks and a sweatshirt!  That is why I chose the sentiment I did.  I normally love fall, but after the last winter we had in Chicago, I was not looking forward to the seasonal change.  Here is the inspiration photo (which I didn't use at all) - and the coordinating SU colors are: Crisp Cantaloupe, Basic Black, Marina Mist, Mossy Meadow, and Very Vanilla.



and here is what I have for you...



I apologize for the obvious lack of mojo, but sometimes that is what you get!  Last week I promised you a picture of the Halloween party invitation I made for our upcoming party... well, only today did I get those in the mail, so I should be able to have the picture posted for you tomorrow... Please stop back (it's worth it).  In the meantime, I hope you get a little better inspiration from Carol this week - I know she always gets my wheels turning! 

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...