Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Coloring Down the Lines - through the window

Good morning, and happy Wednesday!  Today is once again time to hop - so let's get moving!  If you began with Robbie, I am sure you are already happy with the fun you have in store for you!  She is always amazing!  On Wednesdays, we use an inspiration picture and the coordinating Stampin' Up! colors and make something special for you.  This week I went pretty literal, and used both the colors and the theme of the photo!  What do you think?
Here is the inspiration photo:


The coordinating Stampin' Up! colors we used were:
Mossy Meadow
Pear Pizzazz
Perfect Plum
Crumb Cake
and Basic Black (I skipped this one - sorry ladies!)

I really love green in general, but especially green with purple, so this card was an easy choice for me!  I made my card using punch art, and only one stamp - the Hardwood stamp for the background.  I did use the same colored inks to ink the edges of the flowers to give them more texture. 



Here is what I have got for you :
I took a closer picture to show you what I did with the window.  I used window sheet and dimentionals to make it look more like glass, so you will be able to see the reflection of the lights in my studio in the "window". 
I am actually loving the way this card turned out!  That makes me smile!

Now hop on over to Carol and see what she has done with this picture.  I am sure she will make you smile too!  Have a great day, and stop back tomorrow to see what I have been making for an upcoming Handmade Market!  Thanks for hopping!

2 comments:

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...