Friday, October 24, 2014

It Was a Dark and Stormy Night... Plunge!

Hello!  I have been promising for awhile now, but haven't wanted to post a picture of the Halloween invitations that we sent out for our upcoming party (go back a few posts and get the whole skinny on this deal), until after my kids' friends would have received them in the mail.  So today is the happy day that I get to show you what I have made -  (it is also my Design Team project for The Paper Plunge challenge website).

It is a double-slider card, which means that you pull on one side, and BOTH sides come out opposite sides.  This means you get a whole series of pictures... here we go!
                 
closed    
   
halfway open
fully open!
This card is not that difficult to make (after you've made one or two), and always has a great "Wow" factor!  I am considering posting a few videos... would you like to learn how to make something like this?  Let me know what you would like to learn in the comments area below, and I will see what I can do about posting some videos for you!

Have a great weekend, and please be sure to pop over to The Paper Plunge and check out some of the great SPOOKY cards my fellow designers came up with this week!!  Once you are fully inspired, make a Halloween or dark card yourself and enter it in our challenge!  We would love to see what you make!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...