Thursday, October 30, 2014

WooHoo! Handmade Market

Well hello there!  An extra post for me this week, which is amazing since I have been running like a chicken without a head, but I really am excited about an upcoming Handmade Market at Vintage Fresh, where I will be showcasing many little holiday goodies!  One of the things I get tons of requests for each year are little grab-and-go gift items that are great for all of the people in your lives that you like to acknowledge with a small token.  A gift that is both handy and always appreciated is a post-it note holder that people are proud to have on their desk or counter!  I made some of these fall versions for the upcoming market - I completely love the Designer series paper that Stampin' Up! has for fall, and the little wooden leaf accents are just so fun!
It is hard to see in this photo, but I have added a little strand of gold sequin trim into the ribbons at the top, and, in person, that makes a huge difference!  The Handmade Market is Nov.7th and 8th - I will look for you there!!  Hope you enjoyed this!  Be sure to stop by again tomorrow, as I will have my Design Team entry for the new challenge over at The Paper Plunge!  Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...