Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Coloring Down the Lines- Count your Blessings

Good morning everyone!  Wednesday again, and getting a bit blustery here in Chicago.  Today's hop encouraged me to show you how the very last leaves that have been clinging to the trees are finally giving up the ghost and dropping (or blowing) off the trees.  If you began at Robbie, then you already have an idea of what we are doing, but if you are starting here, no worries - you will circle back in time! 
Here is this week's inspiration photo and Stampin' Up! colors:

and here is what I have chosen to do with them:


 As you can see, I swirled all of the colors into here, stamped with both Soft Suede and Basic Black, and I even added a few little gold sequins (Nothing Gold Can Stay - for you big readers out there)... 

Now be sure to hop on over to Carol's website today and see what she is up to today!
Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. hey girlie, I feel so far away from everyone. Your card is gorgeous but reminded me of gossemer and how fragile life is. I miss you! Hope all is well. Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...