Friday, December 12, 2014

Christmas Card for the Plunge

Hello!  Hope you are all doing well!  I recently had a private Christmas card class for a wonderful group of ladies, and wanted to show you one of the cards we made!  Since this week's theme for the Paper Plunge is also Christmas cards, I thought I would share it there too... If you are popping over from there, be sure to scroll around a bit here - I have some fun stuff for you!  In the meantime, check this out:
 We used our Cherry Cobbler Blendabilities to color little pearls to make the berries on the wreath to add a bit of dimension.  We also used several dies, stamps, ribbon, and glimmer brads - fun card!

Thanks for stopping by today!

1 comment:

  1. Love how you combined the wreath with the wood stamp to make a door. Very clever!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...