Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Coloring Down the Lines - Blues and Greens

Hello!  It's Wednesday - Let's go!  If you started the hop with Robbie, then you are right on track!  If not, no worries - we're a big, happy circle, and you will see all of the week's entries if you just keep hopping along!  Today's challenge was mostly blues and greens, but I am still feeling "holiday" so I have gone that direction.  Here was the inspiration picture:

And here is what I did with it:



It is a bit hard to see, but I used my 2-way glue pen and highlighted a few areas on the card, and then used Dazzling Diamonds to add a little "snow sparkle" highlights. 

Now hop along to Carol's website and see what she has done today!  Have a great holiday!

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty snow scene. Heading through the woods to Gramma's house? That is the saying around here, including over the river. We live over the river and through the woods, so my grands live that saying every time they come up here. Nice challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...