Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Coloring Down the Lines - Happy New Year

Well, HELLO!!  And welcome to the last hop of the year!  If you began with Robbie, then you are doing just fine, but if you started here, you are not off-track...  You can just keep hopping and you will circle around!  This week's inspiration photo is a New Year inspired picture... Check it out...


I loved the Champagne pictures... but didn't want to color glasses this week...  I still wanted to stay in the New Year theme, so here is what I have come up with...

I made a card that reflects a GREAT New Year's resolution... If you are in the market for one...

I have mixed the "old" with the "new" here, and used stamp sets from both the annual catalog as well as stamps from the brand new...just released and soon to be available Occasions Catalog - If you don't have one of these little beauties yet, please let me know and I will get one to you asap!

Here's what I used:
Stamps - Draw the Line (these are the lines that make it look like notebook paper) - current catalog
               Hello Life - (this is the GREAT sentiment) - upcoming Occasions Catalog!
Punch - Spiral Border punch (this is the very cool notebook paper border)
Big Shot Bigz Die - Perfect Print Numbers Die (this cut out the 2015)

Be sure to hop on to Carol's website next and check out what she has done... I wonder if she will also be using some new stuff for the New Year!  Thanks for another great year!  See you in 2015!~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...