Thursday, December 4, 2014

Something Sweet for The Plunge

whew!  It has been so very long since I have posted here, you all must think that I dropped off the face of the earth!  Actually, I have been super bust meeting many of you at the various craft fairs and fundraisers that I have been attending lately!  I have been frantically crafting in order to keep up with the many special orders I have had, and after having a bunch of sick kiddos, ended up in bed myself...hopefully I am past the worst of it, and get back to showing you all of the very fun stuff I have made lately.

This week over at The Paper Plunge, our challenge is Card Candy!  These are all little masterpieces that are stuck on a window sheet that you can pop off and stick on a card or scrapbook page to embellish it!  Great little gifties for all of those cardmakers on your list!  I actually made these for the last convention, but since everything here is still current, and since I had shared it with you yet, I felt like it was fair game!  Here is what I have for you:


Thanks for stopping by!  I will try to get a little more consistent for you in the new year, and I will try to post more pictures of some of the stuff I've been working on lately!

2 comments:

  1. so cute sorry I didn't get to play this time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Donna! Our challenge is always better with you in it!

      Delete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...