Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Coloring Down the Lines- Poppies

Hello, and happy Wednesday!  Let's Hop!  If you started with Robbie, then you started at the beginning, but if you began here, be sure to keep on hopping - don't worry, we are one big circle! 

This week's photo and colors just made you say Poppy!  Check them out!

I didn't have the die I was looking for, but knew the materials I wanted to use!  I wanted soft, wispy petals, so I used filter paper, which I cut with my Flower Frenzy die, then I used Calypso Coral and Real Red reinker to dye the filter paper.  Here is what I did:
 and a close up:


Now hop on to Carol and see what she did today!  Be sure to stop back on Friday to see what we will be doing over at The Paper Plunge!  Also be sure to check out below to see the All New Sending Kisses!!  Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. Ooooo, this is very different. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh soooooo pretty!!! I love this technique! The color here is so brilliant!!! Nice!! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...